sister weekend

So we did actually shop the entire day and we also ate all sorts of stuff we shouldn't have.  My sister tempted me with a drink at LUNCH and I couldn't resist.  We each had a J.W.'s Pink Lemonade from The Cheesecake Factory and if you've ever wondered whether these are good, they are DELICIOUS.  I could've swam in it.  We went to many stores that had tons of treasures that we couldn't afford, but it was fun to pretend and dream.  I did find some lovelies at Ann Taylor Loft, which was having quite a nice sale, and these are a few of my finds:


The skirt is definitely not as short in real life because I am a little short in real life.  I love the t-shirt and the cardy, but obviously not together since they are the same color.  It was so relaxing to not have the kiddos for once.  Ahhh.  Then we had to kiss and hug and say goodbye and then our little people met us with kisses and hugs and slobbery hellos and we were back.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP