smiling

"Peace begins with a smile . . . Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." - Mother Teresa

Today I noticed so many things that made me smile.  I remember reading that some researchers did a study where they had people read the comics and then read the comics again with a smile on their face.  The second time they thought the comics were a lot funnier.  Do we smile because we are happy or are we happy because we're smiling?  I don't know the answer, but I don't think it matters.  It is so peaceful to have joy in my heart and have you noticed, the more you smile, the more peaceful you feel.  Seeing others smile back is a great feeling.  How happy am I to have such beautiful smiles to look at?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP