Family Rule Signs

So . . . I am behind the times in blogland, but apparently everyone is abuzz about something called Family Rules Signs.  Basically, they are a special way to display the things that are important to your family.  You can either put very specific rules such as, "No throwing balls inside" or more general ones like "Do your best".  Or a mix of both.  Here are some nice ones that I've found.  They are all pretty different.
  


(Decor Allure)

(etsy - Signs of Vintage)

(The V Spot)


(etsy - Perfect Sentiment)

(flickr)

My favorite is the last one.  I like the whole Subway sign thing that some of them have going on, but I read their how-tos and let me tell you, those ladies spent a looooooonnnnggg time on those bad boys.  They are quite nice, but I know that won't happen for me.  That's one of the reasons I like the last one.  It's very colorful and bright, which is something I'm into lately and I can do it on the computer.  Bonus!  Plus, it will be fast and easy, here's hopin'. 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP