girl time

Very much looking forward to a mini-weekend away with my sister.  We get all of Saturday, Saturday night and part of Sunday.  Not much, but we'll take it!  I have been selling random crap on Craigslist/eBay to fund this little weekend and am getting excited about some beauty purchases (because I'm not getting younger here).  An interesting side note on the Craigslist thing is that the entry with the most intrigue has been a baby's orthotic helmet . . . and the Craigslist item with the most response has been my rusty 1986 12-Speed that hasn't been ridden in 20 years.  O-K.   Anyway . . . back to the beauty stuff.  I keep trying to get my sis to agree on a makeover at Sephora/Nordstrom but so far it's a no go.  We'll see what happens.  Here is what I want to buy:




Bare Minerals Foundation & 
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage from Sephora

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP