pretty in pink {and green}

I am loving Trish's Pink & Green Thursday over at her blog Pink Preppy Lilly Lover, and wanted to play along this week.





1.  Isn't this just so cute? If I was single, it might be tempting to pull something like this off.


2.  A friend gave me a sweet apron for Christmas that I love, but isn't this one so cute from FancyBoutique over on Etsy?

3.  I adore all types of tea towels, and aren't these so cute at Nanalulu's Linen Closet?  They are sold out for now, but they would be so sweet at Valentine's Day.


4.  I especially like these from Gaddie and Tood.  We ordered cupcake flags from her last summer for our daughter's mermaid birthday party and they were adorable.  I think my sweet little C would love the bunny!


My list of pink and green lovelies could go on and on but a sweet girl is ready to rise from her nap.  Time's up!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP